Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall in LOVE with Fall Fashion



Hello fashionistas!! I know it has certainly been awhile since I have been on here blogging, but I'm sure you dolls know how summer can be....busy. With fall in the air, I'm back and I want to keep you dolls in style!! Here are my 5 favorite fall fashions for a fashionista that I am madly in love with!!

1.Sequence: A few seasons ago sequence was a major no-no, but like the weather fashion trends change with each season. Sequence adds a little glitz and glam to the ordinary. With this trend either wear it minimally by keeping it confined to the neckline of a top or just go all out in full sequence, but never go below the waistline with sequence. Stick with this trend for your nightlife.

2.Lace: The ultimate, effortlessly sexy look. Dress it up, dress it down lace looks great on practically any body type and age genre. Try lace in lighter tones, such as, nude, grey, and pastel pink. Pair with delicate jewelry for a vintage, antique look

3: Zippers:Edgy and sexy meet in the middle! Zippers work best either down the back or the front of a simple shirt. Zippered leggings are another one of my favorites. Don't forget about side zipper skinny jeans and best of all zippered accessories such as purses or boots.

4: Thigh high boots: What is fall without boots? Boots are the ultimate fall must have! Thigh high black leather boot with a wedge are my favorite. Worn over jeans, leggings or a fabulous mini are the best ways to sport these hot boots. If you want to be a little punk rock edgy try shorts worn over tights and your thigh high boots.

5. Bold Jackets: With the chill in the air, brave the elements in a BOLD jacket. By bold I mean full color, chic details, and even faux fur...all of these are considered fashionista bold.

Take these trends to heart fashionista's and you will have a fall to remember full of love and fashion! Xoxo dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment